Sunday, December 30, 2012

Caesar 1/72nd WWII Panzergrenadiers (Kharkov)



Comments: I almost forgot I bought this kit. I was working on this data base and looking through Plastic Soldier Review (PSR), when I noticed a figure that I had but I didn't recognized art work too well. So I search through my box art work and sure enough I did purchase these Panzergrenadiers. Well, That is why I'm working on this blog so I can remember what kits & set I have, and what work and techniques I have used on them.
   As for this set of figure, It is currently outside my current hording of summer 1943 eastern front era stuff. Also it is a little boring in poses, however I like the one officer that was included in set. I might be able to get away with painting smocks camouflage. Party on Garth!


History: Third Battle of Kharkov on wikipedia

Reviews: PSR Review

Samples:

Progress: Washed, 

No comments:

Post a Comment